Thursday, November 30, 2006

29 Nov 06

Yesterday was the interview. It was a mixed feeling kinda thing.On bus 197, I was so worried that I'd be late cos the bus was so slow. But in the end, i was half hour early. Haha. It was a rather long wait, and I was hungry. After the interview, i was tired. I sort of flopped the whole thing, but whats new. Things started to go wrong wrong wrong when that interviewer asked me abt how S'pore shd respond to India and China's growth. I felt like telling her: 'How I know', but I didn't, of cos, i just crapped thru and scraped thru.


After that I took train to Bedok and went Lela's house. Pls, the journey was only half hour. To think i almost spent one hour plus by bus to that stupid ulu place at Jln Bkt Merah. Never mind. Baking cookies was fun. That was my 1st time, and i felt like a dummy. I didn't know that the dough would expand, and I didn't put enough chips. Stupid right? But never mind. That was my first time, next time I know. Haha. Took photos, my fave of cos.


Thanks Lela, for letting me bake such wonderful cookies.